7 June, 2023
Join our webinar on 22 February
Posted: 9 February, 2023
Update: the webinar is now available to view here.
DOROTHY COFUND’s next call for applications opens on 1 March. Ahead of the call for applications, you are invited to register for our webinar for prospective applicants.
The webinar will be held at 2:30 pm (Irish time), 22 February. You can register here.
The webinar is essential for anyone interested in applying for the DOROTHY programme. As DOROTHY COFUND is open to researchers from all disciplines with a suitable research project on public health crises and their legacies, we strongly recommend any researcher who may be interested in applying attend the webinar to learn more, and consider whether the programme is right for you.
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to the DOROTHY programme
- Structure of the fellowships – how to design your research project
- Benefits for fellows and their host institutions – remuneration and training programme
- Eligibility criteria – including mobility requirements
- Guiding you through the application process – tips for writing the best possible application
- Evaluation process – how your application will be assessed
- Key dates
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions.